Welcome to the website for the Hartford Springfield Speakers Network, a network of “movers & shakers” who are speakers, marketers, authors, small business owners, coaches, and entrepreneurs. Below you will learn details about this month’s key speaker., and off to the right side of the screen, you’ll learn about where we meet and how to get there to our monthly Saturday morning meetings. All of your questions can be answered on our FAQ (frequently asked questions) page. Click the REGISTER NOW link below to tell us you’ll be attending. Attendance is FREE if it’s your first time.
8:00 – 9:00 AM NETWORKING
9:00 – 10:00 AM ANNOUNCEMENTS & INTRODUCTIONS
10:00 – 11:00 AM KEY PRESENTATION
11:00 – 12:00 PM RAFFLE AND MASTERMIND SESSION
ABOUT THE MAY MEETING’S KEY SPEAKER
with Heather Hansen O’Neill
Do you dance to a different drum? Do you have an internal voice that pushes you forward? Do you know that greatness is within you? Extreme Leadership shows you how to use your unique differences to stand out. You will learn specific steps to cultivate creativity, expand your awareness, and lead with power. This is not for the faint of heart. This is for the leader that is courageously looking to breakthrough.
- Lead by example with a basis of integrity
- Lead with innovation to stand out in your field
- Lead in a way that draws clients to you like a magnet
- Lead your team to connection, collaboration, and commitment
- Lead in a way that contributes to something bigger than yourself
Whether you are a solopreneur, lead a small team, or lead a company the skills from Extreme Leadership will help you step outside your comfort zone, define your goal, and take the actions necessary for extreme success.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Heather Hansen O’Neill is an award winning speaker and author presenting to organizations and corporations on leadership, team development, and change management. For over 18 years Heather’s company has helped clients from entrepreneurs of new businesses to Fortune 100 companies improve their relationships and lead more effectively in a rapidly changing corporate environment.
She has helped her clients create deeper more meaningful relationships in sales and customer service resulting in increased customer loyalty and overall profit. In addition, the work she does to enhance understanding within and between departments has shown a better flow of productivity as well as higher ratings in employee satisfaction.
Heather is a:
• Certified DiSC facilitator
• Author of Find Your Fire (Morgan James, 2011)
• Author of Teams On Fire! (Rock Star Publishing House, 2013)
• Certified Corporate Success Coach
• Host of Community Forum TV show
• Guest expert on NBC, ABC, the CW, and FOX
• Columnist and feature article writer for several regional and national papers and magazines
• Co-host of The Inspired Team Leader radio show
• Creator of Adventure to Connection and Stop the Violence Embrace the Children
Heather runs a successful business transforming lives and companies while making plenty of quality time for raising her three high-energy boys. More info at http://www.innovativeteamdevelopment.com/
Get more details at http://www.meetup.com/Hartford-Springfield-Speakers-Network